NexImmune is seeking a Scientist I or II to lead and conduct in vivo pharmacology studies within the Research and Development department.
Major responsibilities include:
- Conducting in vitro and in vivo immunologic and mechanistic studies using cell lines and rodent models of cancer.
- Designing, performing, interpreting, and communicating in vivo pharmacology studies including efficacy, pharmacokinetic, mechanism of action studies, and the discovery, development, and use of biomarkers to guide clinical research.
- Applying expertise in molecular biology and T cell immunology to lead and influence projects within the development of NexImmune’s product portfolio.
- Developing new approaches and SOP’s for product definition, quality and evaluation to continuously improve quality of new approaches to cancer immunotherapy.
- The qualified candidate will have a demonstrated record of conducting and leading in vitro and in vivo T cell immunology and cancer research to develop new immunotherapy approaches. This should include: Expertise to study and analyze tumor-specific T cells in vitro and in vivo on a cellular and molecular level.
- Experience with in vivo mouse models of cancer such as B16 melanoma, CT26 colon carcinoma, MC38 colon carcinoma, MB235 breast cancer, TRAMP model of prostate cancer, is highly desirable.
- A track record of innovation and the implementation of new research methods and approaches.
- A strong publication record.
- Ability to initiate and manage external collaborations and engage key opinion leaders.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and collaboration skills to work in a team-oriented setting.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities.